Driver and Vehicle Services

The Government of the Northwest Territories (GNWT) offers a wide variety of driver and vehicle services for commercial and public use, including driver's licences and vehicle registration. The GNWT has driver and vehicle services offices in a number of communities throughout the NWT, as well as online through the link provided below.