Drivers and Vehicle Services

Construction Licence Plates

Construction ‘H’ licence plates are required for the following construction vehicles:

  • Graders
  • Loaders
  • Shovels
  • Tractors
  • Mobile Cranes
  • Backhoes
  • Forklifts
  • Other similar equipment not normally used for travel on a highway.

‘H’ plates can be purchased at a local issuing office for $65.

NOTE: These plates are not currently available through online services.