Fuel Services sells its fuel in NWT communities for cash or on credit.
To apply for a Fuel Services account:
- Fill out a Credit Application Form or contact FSD-Customer_Service@gov.nt.ca.
- Include a deposit using a personal cheque, money order or credit card authorization form.
- Send application and deposit to address on the Credit Application form.
It takes approximately four (4) weeks to process a credit application.
- Residential Account – $300
- Commercial Account – $1000
If your application is approved, an account will be created for you and you will be notified of the approval. You can start purchasing fuel on your account the day after notification of approval.
Fuel Services prepares invoices on a weekly basis for your purchases, which you are required to pay within 30 days of being invoiced.
If your account has been maintained in good order, with payments received in full and on time, you can request a refund of your deposit after one (1) year.
If your application is denied, you must purchase your fuel with cash.
When you no longer need an account, notify FSD-Customer_Service@gov.nt.ca. You will be required to pay any outstanding balances within the regular terms, and the account will be closed.