Gas Protection


All Gas Fitters must be registered in order to be issued permits for work done under the Gas Protection Act.

You may be registered as a Gas Fitter if you hold a Certificate of Qualification for gas fitting from the NWT or the equivalent from another province or territory.

Download and print the application. Fill it out. Include the $82 fee and required documents.

Mail, fax or deliver to:

Electrical/Mechanical Safety
Laing Building, 1st Floor
Box 1320
Yellowknife NT X1A 2L9
Fax: (867) 873-0117