As of October 2021
- 97 kilometres of embankment constructed.
- 97 kilometres of surfacing completed.
- 48 bridge piles installed.
- Construction of La Martre, Grayling, James Creek and Duport Bridges completed.
Jobs and Training
- Total workers employed: 95
- Tłı̨chǫ/NWT: 33
- Southern: 62*
- Maximum number of workers employed at peak construction season: 276
- Total days of employment achieved: 91,355
- Hours of Tłı̨chǫ citizen training: 10,427
*All workers were required to comply with the Orders of the NWT Chief Public Health Officer.