The INF Employee Spotlight series showcases the wide variety of job positions and day-to-day activities within one of the larger GNWT departments.
If you ever wanted to learn more about the ins and outs of the roughly 500 Department of Infrastructure (INF) employees and their positions across the Northwest Territories, these features highlight the hard-working employees at INF who take pride in performing their work, and explores what it means to them to work within the GNWT.
To see all current job openings within the GNWT, visit the GNWT Careers website.
Please see below to view the current list of Employee Profiles:
- Chelsey Digness – Regional Highway Manager in Yellowknife
- Jeremy Inglangasuk – Stationary Engineer in Inuvik
- Dave Richards – Regional Customer Service Officer in Hay River
- Gael Maxwell - Hospital Engineering Technician in Inuvik
- Graham Cox - Ferry Captain of the Lafferty Ferry